Selected Articles from the
Journal Abdominal Surgery
OFFICIAL PUBLICATION OF:
The American Board of Abdominal Surgery
The American Society of Abdominal Surgeons
Foundation for Abdominal Surgery, Inc.
Louis F. Alfano, Jr., M.D., Editor-in-Chief
Louis F. Alfano, Sr., M.D., Executive Editor
Diane M. Pothier, Director of Continuing Medical Education
Winter 2010/Spring 2011
- Jejunal Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumours Presenting as Common Abdominal Symptoms and a Review of the Literature
- Recurrrent Abdominal Wall Hernia After Adjustable Gastric Band Placement – A Case Report
- Successful Simultaneous Laparoscopic Hand-Assisted Bilateral Nephrectomy And Living Donor Kidney Transplantation For Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Adjustable Gastric Band Erosion: Endoscopic, Laparoscopic, or Open Approach? A Case Report and Literature Review
- Closure of the Perforated Gastric Ulcer Using the Round Ligament of Liver, Pathologically Changed Due to Ulcer Penetration: Report of a Case
- Retroperitoneal Bronchogenic Cyst Masquerading as an Adrenal Mass, Successfully Treated with Hand-Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Macrodactylia and Intestinal Lipomatosis
If you would like to be put on our mailing list for meeting
notices, please e-mail us at email@example.com with
your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
If you would like to receive a copy of this Journal, please
send your information along with $10.00 to:
American Society of Abdominal Surgeons, Inc.
824 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Ste. 1
Melrose, MA 02176
Matter appearing in Abdominal Surgery is covered by copyright. Permission will be granted for use if request is made in writing and the proper credit is given.
Is by lithography and only clean, clear photographs and drawings should be supplied.
by Digital Page.